My Mom and I :)

My Mom and I :)

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Hate July

You know what sucks ??  People who say they are going to do something, and then they don't.  Why go and say it then ?  Why promise my kids something, and then back out of it ?  You expect me to let you see them, or to have a part in their lives, but yet treat them like shit ? Sorry, not going to happen.

These kids are my lives. I would be nothing without them. They are the only reason that I wake up in the morning. They are what keeps me going, every single day.  

My son just finished his last day of grade 6, this week !  I can't believe how fast his schooling has gone already.  He only has one more year until he will be in high school.  Scary !

Miss Livi is walking, learning to run, and even now learning to walk backwards !  Really cute to watch a baby learn to walk backwards !  

I bought a new laptop !  It's an awesome, amazing, fast one :)  So awesome !  I also bought an xbox 360 with kinect, and a workout game. I figured that with all the crap weather we have been having lately, I haven't been getting outside for my walks. So with this kinect game, I can work out inside, and have fun doing so !  Downside to it, is that it shows you on the screen as well, and I look like a really short round person !  Trying not to look at myself when I am playing LOL

Two more days, and it will be 7 months since my Mom passed away !!  This month is going to be really hard as well, as it would have been her 56th birthday. This month is also my birthday. I will be 31.  Infact, her birthday was the day after mine. Which was great when she was here, as we always celebrated together. For mine we would spend the day together, and go out for an expensive fancy dinner, then have cake and presents. The next day we would do the same thing for hers.

This year I don't think I am going to celebrate mine. I am not even planning on telling my son that it is my birthday. I am planning on going to Rathtrevor beach where mom's ashes are, for her birthday, and spending the day there. 

I used to love the month of July.  I now hate it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment